Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dumbfounded

Unless you've lived under a rock for the past few months, you've inevitably heard all of the talk about healthcare reform and have probably developed some strong opinions about it. I am not going to share mine on this blog; that's not why I do this. Frankly people who try cramming their political and social views down the throats of others make me want to puke. 

I do, however, have to share something that would have to make anyone raise their eyebrow to the idea of politicians and bureaucrats running our healthcare system. I read on Yahoo! that 3900 prison inmates were accidentally sent economic stimulus checks. Furthermore, 2200 of the inmates actually got to keep the checks. I have to wonder sometimes if all of the various aides and staff members on capitol hill are there to help these people tie their shoes and wipe the drool off of their chins. Again, dumbfounded!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you!! That's why I'm voicing my opinion LOUD AND CLEAR concerning entities such as the Tides Foundation, the NEA (National Endowment for the Arts), ACORN, and the like. You must surely see that you work for an editor who does exactly what you say "makes you want to puke"?!

    ReplyDelete