Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Hairless Variety

Last night I got rid of the beard I had been wearing for the past couple of months. It was time. I was very quickly starting to look like someone that you wouldn't want to see on the airplane you were traveling on. Not to mention after lunch at Taco Bell yesterday, I had to spend some time removing nacho cheese and volcano sauce (whatever the hell that is) from my mustache. Maybe it's time for me to learn how to eat like a big boy and not slop everything all over my face.

Here's the problem I am now facing: I think the beard might have been the source of my inspirational anger. I couldn't think of anything good to get on here and rant about. So I am, in effect, ranting about not having anything to rant about. So I am asking that if any of the ten or so people who read this blog can think of anything good that might get me ticked off, please comment about it. Throw some fuel on the fire. Just know that I'm not interested in commenting on the Ark City Commissioners or the Arkalalah Beer Garden.

5 comments:

  1. If I know you, one of the following will get the juices flowing again:

    1- Chiefs soon to match the stellar season of the Lions last year.

    2- Republicans

    3- Cigarette taxes

    4- The upcoming cancellation of syndicated series "Designing Women."

    Take your pick and go with it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No comment on Republicans (I want to keep my views on this blog Politically unbiased) and I'm not familiar with that tv program you're referring to. It must be one of the Lifetime shows you watch. The Chiefs for one do get me going. I am, however, holding my tongue for a little while to give the new regime a chance. Once they gave up Carl Peterson's 5 year plan to reach the Super Bowl (about 15 years too late) I hit the reset button. As for cigarette taxes, my god, this has been getting insane for a long time. In a couple of years it will cost like eight bucks for a pack of smokes. Like Dave Chappelle said, "That's crack prices" (Note: I do not endorse the use of crack or any other illegal drug)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you really have to use the Lord's name in vein? Can't you write with out such blasphemous words? With that said (that ought to get you on at least three levels) how about: the stupid school colors of our new community is crimson and cream? (Ok, so that might be my rant... but you can play too). Thats all I got at this time... well I always have more, but I would not want to get you in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. politically unbiased and morally bankrupt-you'll fit right in with the new Social States of America!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morally Bankrupt? Moi? What a rude thing to say, comrade.

    ReplyDelete