Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Pity The Fool Who Snubs Mr. T

I recently heard that UFC star, Quentin "Rampage" Jackson, will be playing the part of B.A. Baracus in the new A-Team movie. I have no idea how Rampage will do. No one does; he's never acted. But what what's wrong with bringing back the man who made the role famous? That's right, I'm saying we need Mr. T. He still looks the same and I'm sure his schedule would allow it. Actually, there's a chance they might have tried to reach him but his phone was shut off. All the more reason, to give him some work. I'm sure at this point he's had to sell most of his gold chains. This might have been  just the boost he needed to make a comeback or at least get his cereal back on the supermarket shelves.

On a side note, thumbs up for casting Liam Neeson as Hannibal. He was the man in Taken. 

5 comments:

  1. VOTED BEST BLOG IN COWLEY COUNTY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all... CJ, it doesn't count if you are the only one voting. (See above comment)
    Second of all, I thought Mr. T was dead? Or, did he just battle a horrible disease? At any rate... you should google it. It's not like you work anyway.
    And my last point is, I thought you hated Taken?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Stupid, here we go. That wasn't me voting, first of all. Second, Mr. T can never die. He is immortal. Cancer tried to take him out, but he whipped that "fool" of disease. Finally, I have never said anything to imply that I thought Taken was anything but phenomenal. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you put out Stupid that early! I know it's friday, but come on... it is still before 10!

    As for voting... it doesnt count if your family members say it also! They are supposed to love you... you are family... stupid! LOL!

    I still have not researched the whole Mr. T thing... so if he is alive and healthy and such... Great! But I am not sure if he still has what it takes to be in the movie... how old is he by the way? (And really, we would have to pray he doesn't take his shirt off... there is nothing worse than saggy OLD man boobs!)

    And then there is Taken. Not sure I would say phenomenal... predictable yes, action packed yes, but not phenomenal. I would need some examples to prove that statement!

    Ok... your turn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. reminds me of that guy in "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka" that died from too many gold chains..."He OG'd" (Old Gold).

    I say the Wayans Brothers are a national treasure to be honored. What a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete