Friday, September 4, 2009

RIP

So "The King of Pop" Michael Jackson was finally laid to rest yesterday evening. What the hell? Hasn't he already been dead for like a year? What took so long? After all of these years did Billie Jean finally get around to asking for a DNA test. If so, was the kid his son? I don't mean to make light of tragedy, but the man died two months ago. When I go, I hope my loved ones don't sit around two months waiting to put me in the ground, unless they have some realistic expectation that I'll be coming back.

5 comments:

  1. California wouldn't release the body untill all tests were done. There is an ongoing investigation, and possible murder charges pending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, crap. You ruined my day. I had all intentions of taking you the local taxidermist and preserving you for a lifetime memory. Know that empty corner by my tv? It was reserved for you. Guess that I'll go buy a ficus, or a nice potted fern, instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Angela. You could be like the dog on Scrubs. How freakin' cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all about the money!

    ReplyDelete