Thursday, September 24, 2009

The World Is Right...For Now.

I haven't had anything to rant about this week and I have been wondering why. It's not that this week has been without it's share of injustices and absurdities. It's just that everything has failed to get me fired up. This morning it occurred to me why that is. This week has seen the return of two of my favorite things: The show House and The Ark City Pool League.

I know I'm not the only one who was psyched about Dr. House returning this week. That show is a guilty pleasure for a lot of us. Deep down inside, we would all love to be that rude to people for just a day. Admit it, you all know you've had a day where you would have loved to treat everyone you encountered with as much contempt as our favorite  pill popping MD often does. 

As far as pool league goes, probably there are fewer of you who can relate. That just gives me some time every Tuesday night to hang out and shoot pool with some other equally juvenile individuals. I recommend that everyone find themselves their own equivalent to pool league. You've never looked so forward to a Tuesday night.

1 comment:

  1. Also two of my favorite things, besides you:)

    ReplyDelete