Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And When The Jello Settles...

Just a quick follow up on "Always Room For Jello". This past Saturday was the big event. I think we can safely say that a good time was had by all. The Red Zone and all of those in attendance were grateful to the young ladies who fought so valiantly. In a way, they were all winners. In another, more accurate way, a young woman named Ashley was the winner. Congratulations, Ashley. I'm sure someday you'll be proudly be recounting the story to your grandkids about how you went through all challengers like a buzz-saw to capture that trophy.

To tell the truth, everyone in attendance was a winner that night. RZ never fails to deliver a good time on their special events and parties. The highlight of the night might have actually been when Jim Schmidt, the owner, threw his son Jimbo into the Jello and proceeded to show him and everyone else who the man of the family is. Better luck next time, Jimbo.

6 comments:

  1. You just gonna steal Simpson's jokes now? You, sir, are worse than Hitler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats why we call him BIG JIM , and call the other little jim/jimmie
    both are great but BIG JIM is the greatest and I hear saturday night he proved it to all in attendance , and made little jim a believer again
    hell yea

    ReplyDelete
  3. @GrendelCHS
    Pffft. He wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, actually we call him Jimbo, I call him Hookie Bear, and he just let his daddy win, cuz I taught him to respect his elders. We did have a great time and I am looking forward to Arkalalah at the RZ. I also need to say, Peeps have so many names for my friend Chris, Such as asshole, Hitler, etc..... I just call him Milkbaby. I love you more:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man! I would have loved to have seen Jimbo get taken down in jello!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelle B of the RedzoneOctober 23, 2009 at 6:20 PM

    It was a hell of a night. We had a blast, and it was so fun to see the look on Jimbo's face when Daddy took him down. I can't wait for the next one. I do think Jello is better than baby oil, and after some of the girls seen how it went down, I already have volunteers for the next time.

    ReplyDelete